If your searching for a good SEO agency and you’re having problems deciding, here are a few questions and guidelines to assist you choose.
* Question: How long are you doing SEO and just how many clients have you got?
Answer: Ideally an excellent SEO agency may have been working for at least a few years and contains enough clients that they could put you in touch with 2 or 3 current clients to do something as references. In the event the agency you’re interviewing refuses to offer references and contact information, you need to be nervous.
* Question: Would you guarantee first page rankings on yahoo?
Answer: An excellent SEO company will not guarantee you initially page Google rankings. There are numerous factors who go into ranking well searching results that a good SEO company will focus more on discussing on-page optimization, niche research, backlink building strategies, along with your company’s goals, instead of making sensational offers and guarantees. When a company guarantees that they’ll enable you to get within the top three results inside a certain period of time, you need to try to escape.
* Question: What sort of link building strategies can you use?
Answer: This inquiry is a bit bit more challenging but should include things like guest blogging, widgets or website badges, manual directory submissions. In the event the answer involves automated backlink building(i.e. links from ten thousand sites for $199) or whatever seems like it may be dishonest or violate Google’s guidelines, you need to try to escape.
* Question: Would you research the strength of the sites that you simply will use to your link-building strategies?
Answer: The perfect solution ought to be yes and they will be able to explain not only how strong the domain is but just how strong the page is that might be linking back.
* Question: Can you clearly explain your market and keyword research techniques and what tools you use?
* Answer: This answer could involve any number of free and paid SEO tools from companies like Google, SEOMoz.org, SeoBook.com, and should include Google Keywords Tool and Google Webmaster Tools to mention a few.
* Question: Do you provide research on our competitors? What websites connect to them? What anchor text those links use? The entire strength with their website in comparison to ours?
Answer: These are all very crucial pieces to doing SEO effectively. A great SEO agency will incorporate thorough competitive research to their arrange for your company.
* Question: What sort of analytics or reports do you provide?
Answer: An excellent SEO company offers you comprehensive reporting on things like your target keyword search results, sites that are now linking for your site, what keywords are employed searching to locate your site, etc.
* Question: Do you make us sign a long term agreement?
Answer: There are so many different methods that SEO companies charge for their services that the answer could vary drastically. The most important thing to consider is if you trust the company that you’re interviewing or whether you feel they’re seeking to push you in to a sale(and a long term contract).
No matter their solution to the last question, you ought to know that SEO campaigns can take as long as 3-6 months to find out noticeable results. Some industries tend to be more competitive as opposed to others. If you choose a company that doesn’t zrofdy you to definitely sign a long term contract, remember that you should invest in a minimum of a 90 day trial with this SEO company if you truly need to see great results.